So I am obviously not very good at updating the blog. But due to some peer pressure I received this weekend, I felt I owed a catch up post....so here it goes. I figured I would break up the catch up posts between major events over the summer.
May was sandwiched with two trips to San Diego. The first one was for my best friend's Sarah's wedding which happened to be on my 30th birthday. It was great to share her big day and it made the whole day even more special to be with my family and all of my HS friends. The plan was to fly into OC, drop Natalia off with my sister and brother, and then Brian, Lex and I headed down to La Jolla. The first day was a little rough for Natalia, so she committed the ultimate faux pas and showed up to the wedding without being invited. :) Here are some pictures from the wedding. It was actually very fun to have both of the girls there on my birthday. We had a blast.
May was sandwiched with two trips to San Diego. The first one was for my best friend's Sarah's wedding which happened to be on my 30th birthday. It was great to share her big day and it made the whole day even more special to be with my family and all of my HS friends. The plan was to fly into OC, drop Natalia off with my sister and brother, and then Brian, Lex and I headed down to La Jolla. The first day was a little rough for Natalia, so she committed the ultimate faux pas and showed up to the wedding without being invited. :) Here are some pictures from the wedding. It was actually very fun to have both of the girls there on my birthday. We had a blast.
We made it to Orange County. First plane flight with the whole family.
Rehearsal. The flower girl and her godmother(the bride).
All ready for the wedding. Alexa was absolutely beautiful!
Natalia at the reception. It was a very different wedding experience with a toddler.

Natalia at the reception. It was a very different wedding experience with a toddler.
0 comments:
Post a Comment