We started July with a family fun day of hiking that ended with us figuring out that Natalia gets car sick. We were on our way home and we arrived at the top of the mountain and Natalia threw up. It was really gross and I felt so bad for her because she did not understand what was happening. Up next was the 4th of July run. We did well, the whole family finished again this year! The following weekend we went to the Giants game thanks to the Conways and got to see the no-hitter! It was a very fun game, although I have to admit I didn't watch a whole bunch of the game. We ended the month with a family visit and Whispering Pines (more detail in the next post).
Hiking in the woods. This was pre- car sick.
1 comments:
Thanks for the updates! Looks like a very fun and busy summer. So great to see you at the wedding this past weekend.
Post a Comment